The Karhoo Platform and API versioning scheme adheres to the tenets of Semantic Versioning.
- The current version of the Karhoo Platform API is
- Individual API endpoints are versioned independently.
- The SDKs are also versioned independently.
The APIs and SDKs continually being updated with new features, improvements, and bug fixes. Backwards incompatible changes will result in a version number increase. Examples of changes which may not result in an version increment are:
- Adding new endpoints to the API
- Adding new attributes to the response of an existing endpoint
- Changing the order of attributes of responses (JSON by definition is an object of unordered key/value pairs).
Updated about a month ago