February 28th, 2023 - New versions of Karhoo SDKs are available
- iOS SDK v1.7.1
- Android SDK v1.6.3
- iOS UI SDK v1.11.0
- Android UI SDK v1.9.0
iOS UI SDK v1.11.1
17/03/2023: iOS UI SDK v1.11.1 hotfix was released in order to solve an issue while publishing on Testflight through Cocoapods
Karhoo UI SDK: Check out the developer documentation to learn how to develop with the UI SDK:
The Checkout screen was completely redesigned.
- We provide a ride recap section on top of the screen so that the user can verify his addresses and pick-up time one last time before booking.
- We improved the UI of the service summary (vehicle image, type, passenger and luggages allowed, fleet name).
- We have introduced a new UX pattern using bottom-sheets to present informations in the screen (price details) and editing a field (train/flight number, comments).
- We have added a new field to let the user fill his flight or train number, if the fleet supports it and according to the pick-up point (airport/station) and the date (works for scheduled trips only).
- We have improved some localisation for French language
- We have updated our Picasso version to 2.8 to optimize building time for our Partners.
- We have improved Accessibility support for the Booking Activity.